Tuesday, November 19, 2013

I want food. I want healthy food and junk food. And I don't need some idiots on the Internet telling me that I'm a terrible person for providing my body with the fuel it needs to keep going. Fuck off and worry about your own shit. I want food. Period. End of story.

I want food. I want healthy food and junk food. And I don't need some idiots on the Internet telling me that I'm a terrible person for providing my body with the fuel it needs to keep going. Fuck off and worry about your own shit. I want food. Period. End of story.
I want food. I want healthy food and junk food. And I don't need some idiots on the Internet telling me that I'm a terrible person for providing my body with the fuel it needs to keep going. Fuck off and worry about your own shit. I want food. Period. End of story.
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment